Just the random ramblings of a stay at home mommy...

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!!

Gearing up for the 24 hours of "A Christmas Story" around here. I really do love that movie...the first 10 times I watch it. The last 14 get all blurry and run together. Hehehe.

I am sooooo behind this year! I have baking still to do for gifts, grocery shopping for the food I gotta make for the meal, presents to wrap, presents to MAKE (aacckkk!!!), and a little boy's room to Logan-proof so it doesn't look like a tornado went through in the mornings (yes, we're trying to toddler bed STILL!!).

On a different note (well, on two different notes), I finished all the substitute teacher stuff so I am officially one now. Yay...I think. Maybe I'll actually make some money this year. And I am doing something for myself today...going to change the hair color. To what you ask? Wait and see!

Well, I just heard a CLUNK from the living room followed by crying so I suppose that's my que to leave the computer!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment