After thinking about it for a while and discussing it with not only the hubby but several friends and family members, I've decided to try my hand at one of those direct sales businesses - Tastefully Simple.
Why did I choose this particular company? Well, for a few different reasons:
- I love to cook and this company is a "gourmet" food business.
- I don't consider myself a great promoter or seller so, for the above reason, I think this company's products will be something I can actually promote.
- I felt food would sell better than kitchen gadgets and had more of a chance of reorders. Besides, everyone likes great food!
- The food is really tasty! Really!
- The cost was something I thought I could handle to start and I liked their policies.
- All the other well known direct sales businesses are already being sold around me by various family members or friends (but I can't see myself trying to sell make up since I don't wear it much!).
Let me know if you're interested in purchasing anything! Wink, wink!