Just the random ramblings of a stay at home mommy...

Saturday, May 10, 2014

46 Minutes

Supermom 5k was a lot of fun this morning! Lots of compliments on the sparkle skirt I made and my outfit (made me feel better about the skirt not turning out quite right!). :) One of my friends from high school (yes, you read that right) ran it as well so I had someone to chat with as I walked. What? You thought I actually RAN a whole 3 miles?! ;-) It's about half and half.

We finished in 46 minutes which is my usual finish time. I was 12 or 13 in my age group; not dead last I'll have you know. :-) 

Looking forward to my next race on Memorial Day in my home town. 

Now I'm gonna go eat. A lot. I burned a lot of calories and I'm hungry! I run because I really like food. 



               The before race picture! 




               Our MRTT group pic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment