Just the random ramblings of a stay at home mommy...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Tastefully Simple Catalog!!

Tomorrow is September 1!! Wow...how did that get here so fast??

The new Tastefully Simple catalog starts TOMORROW!!! Let me tell y'all...these new fall/winter products are AMAZING!! I tasted some last night....yum. I put down my anchor and stayed near the Chipolte Queso Dip almost all evening (having to fight with two others over the bits left in the crock pot!). Besides that the Scalloped Potatoes made with the new Bountiful Beer Cheese soup and the Mashed Potatoes made with the new Roasted Onion dip were positively delicious!! And the Amazing Amaretto Chocolate Sauce??? Chocolate and Amaretto, need I say more?

These are just a few of the 26 new products in the catalog this season (along with the standard line of course...Bountiful Beer Bread, Absolutely Almond Pound Cake, Spinach and Artichoke Dip...yummmm). If any of these sound tempting to you, you can browse my site here and order! Hope to hear from some of y'all soon! Don's miss out on these awesome products!!


No comments:

Post a Comment