Just the random ramblings of a stay at home mommy...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Come on September!

What's so great about September you ask?

Several things this year!

My precious first born will be turning 4 mid month and I'm wondering how in the world is he that old already??? Didn't I just bring him home???

The new Tastefully Simple catalog comes out either the 1st or 6th and I am very excited! Can't wait for my customers to see what's in store! Check out my site here.

Cooler temps (hopefully). Need I say more? The man on the radio said the high - the HIGH, not with the humidity - will be 100 on Wednesday; I don't want to think about adding our humidity into that!

Fall festivals!!! I love this time of year!!

Our book club is doing something different this month: instead of meeting at someone's house and bringing food, we're meeting at a Japanese Hibachi restaurant to discuss our read for the month (Memoirs of a Geisha). So excited!

We're hopefully taking said 4 year old to Disney World at the end of the month. We took him when he was two but I know he doesn't remember anything. I think he's going to pee in his pants from excitement when we get there!


I really do love this time of year. So many things to look forward to...its just a fun time all around! Really looking forward to the holidays this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment