Just the random ramblings of a stay at home mommy...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here I Blog Again...

...really, blogging gets a bit addictive. At least its not harmful to my health.

Anyways...

I have started ANOTHER blog though I'm fairly certainly it won't be a frequent updated one. The topic, you ask??? Well...after drooling over the places Guy goes to in Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, I've decided to try to get to some myself...and blog about it. Hehehe. Yes...silly I know. But I've been wanting to try some of these places for a LONG time and I think it would be fun to blog about it.

So, head over and check it out. The address is tripledfoodie.blogspot and I've put a link in the side bar (along with my OTHER blog that is updated about a zillion times a day!).

No comments:

Post a Comment