Just the random ramblings of a stay at home mommy...

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Recipe Albums

So I've done (and still do) a lot of recipe card swaps over at scrapbook.com. The cards are 6x6 in size so you can't use a regular sized box to store them in. I ended up buying some awesome 6x6 2 ring albums from American Crafts that I can customize the cover!! I absolutely love these! I cover the cover with different papers and then add ribbons, flowers, buttons, letters...whatever!

I made one like this for a good friend as well. The brown and green are really pretty.

This one became one of my favorites. I absolutely loved the way it turned out with the red flower against the black, white, and cream!

I also did a fun Christmas dessert/goodies swap last season and wanted a cute album to put those cards in. This is what I came up with! I really love that holly patterned paper I used on the top!


If anyone would like an album like this, just let me know. I'd be happy to create one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment