Just the random ramblings of a stay at home mommy...

Monday, July 5, 2010

An Award!


I feel all special! My good friend Kristine the HistoryDiva at Blissfully Unaware has passed along my first award! Pretty cute, eh?

So the rules for this one are that I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself before I pass it along to a fellow blogger. Hmm....

1. I wish I was an archeologist.

2. I desperately want to get my Master's degree but there is not one college in this country that offers the program(s) I want or would be interested in!

3. Green thumb I am not. In fact, plants running screaming in terror when they see me as I am a serial plant killer.

4. I love white roses solely for the fact that they are the emblem of the medieval royal House of York. (York peppermint patties are pretty good too actually...)


5. Deadliest Catch is my absolutely favorite show on TV. (still can't figure out what is so fascinating about watching grown men catch crabs...)

6. I could probably quote the entire movie Cars from memory. (Logan watches it that much...)

7. I am claustrophobic and would rather deal with the hassle of getting to the airport and flying somewhere rather than sit in a small vehicle.


I am passing this award on to....my friend Melissa at her blog The Sheltons!.

No comments:

Post a Comment